Spruson & Ferguson practitioners Dr. Adelia Lin, Jacqueline Chelebian, Dr. Anna Goldys, Jane Lui, Ning Dong, and Dr. Ken Johnstone and have been recognised as Managing Intellectually Property (MIP) Rising Stars in the 2021 IP STARS ranking. MIP’s Rising Stars ranking recognises the best up-and-coming intellectual property practitioners in private practice who have contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
- Jacqueline Chelebian – Special Counsel, Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers (Melbourne)
- Dr. Anna Goldys – Senior Associate, Chemical / Life Sciences Team (Sydney)
- Dr. Ken Johnstone – Associate, Chemical / Life Sciences Team (Sydney)
- Jane Lui – Senior Associate, Chemical / Life Sciences Team (Beijing)
- Ning Dong – Senior Associate, Engineering / ICT Team (Beijing)
- Dr. Adelia Lin – Principal, Chemical / Life Sciences Team (Singapore)
We congratulate the professionals above for their recognition as Rising Stars in MIP IP Stars 2021.
About IP Stars
Managing IP published its first legal directory in 1994 and rebranded it in 2013 as IP STARS. The publication quickly established itself as the leading specialist guide to IP law firms and practitioners worldwide. The research for IP STARS covers a variety of IP practice areas and more than 70 jurisdictions, making it the most comprehensive and widely respected guide in the IP profession.