Nadine is a Senior Associate with Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers. Nadine’s practice focuses on general commercial law and IP transactions where she assists her clients develop, protect and exploit their intellectual property, technology and data. Nadine is currently supporting clients in a number of industries including medical devices/healthcare, commodities and logistics, e-commerce, FMCG and mining.
Nadine’s expertise includes:
- general commercial law
- intellectual property and IT transactions and contracts;
- sales and acquisitions;
- business structuring and corporate governance;
- NDAs/confidentiality agreements;
- research and collaboration agreements;
- distribution, licensing and supply contracts;
- consultancy and service agreements;
- privacy compliance; and
- data protection/governance.
Before joining Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers, Nadine previously worked in a number of leading law firms in Sydney and Adelaide as a corporate and commercial lawyer. Her past experience includes sales and acquisitions, commercial transactions, business structuring, capital raising and Corporations Act matters including corporate governance.
Nadine is a Solicitor Member of the Law Society of New South Wales and Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.