Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers was the first law firm in Australia to specialise exclusively in IP law and are recognised for our expertise in trade marks, patents, designs and copyright law.
We act for a large number of local and international companies across a broad range of industries including information technology, telecommunications, mining, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and consumer products. Many of our clients are referred by other patent attorney firms or by law firms with a more general practice who recognise the need for specialist IP services.
- IP litigation and dispute resolution
- challenging the validity of monopoly rights
- breaches of confidence and misleading conduct actions
- IP licensing and technology transfer
- structuring, negotiating and drafting agreements relating to research and development
- due diligence and IP audit services
- establishment of new entities
- advice on regulation of labelling requirements
- dispute resolution of business and domain names.
Click here to view our professional team at Spruson & Ferguson.