With the escalation of the COVID-19 pandemic globally our Asia-Pacific business has made the decision to move all our staff to remote working, effective immediately.
While we are taking this measure to help protect the health and well-being of our people, our clients and our communities, we don’t anticipate any changes to the services you receive.
We have a comprehensive COVID-19 response plan and procedures in place, and we are committed to maintaining the high-quality services that you know and expect from us:
- Our priority is to ensure the health and wellbeing of our employees and see to it that any operational changes will not impact client services.
- While working remotely our people will continue to provide you with the high-quality services that you know and expect.
- We have robust IT systems, which have been tested and can sustain a remote workforce.
- You can still contact your usual firm contacts using the same phone numbers and same email address.
- All client meetings will be held virtually.
- Our team is monitoring advice from IP offices, and will advise of any changes that may impact you.
The implementation of our remote working protocol is in addition to the following proactive steps we have already taken as part of our Covid-19 response plan:
- We continue to monitor guidance and advice from relevant government bodies and their medical experts and update our business response plan and procedures as required.
- We have activated our internal COVID-19 policies and procedures and will continue to monitor circumstances and update our policies and procedures accordingly and promptly.
- We have had travel restrictions in place since mid-February and these are continuously updated in line with Government advice.
We have also created a COVID-19 page on our website where we will provide real time updates on the status of IP operations and offices throughout the Asia-Pacific.
This is an unprecedented time and we would like to assure you of our preparedness and our commitment to minimising disruption to our services. Should you need more information or clarification on any of the above points, please don’t hesitate to contact us.