Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people, includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Trademarks Administrator to join our Operations team in Manila. The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Preparing official documents for submission to Trademark Offices (e.g. trade mark applications/formalities compliance/prosecution and renewals)
- Monitoring, updating and tracking of crucial deadlines
- Preparing client correspondence and invoices
- General administrative duties
The key requirements for this role will include:
- Bachelor or diploma
- Preferably 2 – 5 years’ relevant Trade Marks work experience in a similar role including experience using eTM File and eDocfile (preferred). Experience in a legal secretary/administrative role would also be considered
- PC literate in MS Office with good word processing skills
- Must be a good team player and be willing to work extra hours if required
- Able to work independently, under pressure and deal tactfully with people at all levels
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with high volumes of work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to be flexible
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (both written & spoken)
If you believe your skills and experience are suited to this opportunity, please apply by
clicking on the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.