Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people, includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.
About the role
We are currently looking for Patent Formalities Administrators to join our Operations team with the main focus of the role covering the following:
- Preparing official documents for submission to patent offices (e.g. patent application/search and examination requests/formalities compliance)
- Monitoring and tracking of crucial deadlines
- Preparing client correspondence and invoices
- General administrative duties
The key requirements for this role will include:
- 5 “O” level passes with credit in English or a certificate in business administration/studies
- 3-5 years work experience
- PC literate in MS Office with good word processing skills
- Must be a good team player and be willing to work extra hours if required
- Able to work independently, under pressure and deal tactfully with people at all levels
- Good time management and good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with high volumes of work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to be flexible
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (both written & spoken)
If you believe your skills and experience are suited to this opportunity, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.