Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.
The Role 关键职能要求
- To provide multinational filing docketing services for the Patent Group, especially preparing e-filing packages for patent applications from filing till grant.
- New filing confirmation
- Client’s enquiry before filing
- New filing reports
- Monitor of deadlines for new filings
- Routine reports, such as Official Filing Receipt, Publications, substantive examinations, Office Actions, Notification of Allowance, and Patent Certificates etc.
- PCT (international stage) related matters
- PPH related matters
Skill and Experience
- Minimum 3 years practical experience preferred, PCT patent experience is a MUST （refer to key responsibility）
- CET-4 or above or equivalent level of English, CET-6 is preferred;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Patent Administration related software, especially IP Space (Biz Solution), CPC, etc.;
- Being responsible, detail-minded and strong execution ability to work and team interaction.
How to Apply
Please click the apply now button to kick start your professional career.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.