Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people, includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.
About the role
An exciting opportunity now exists to work with a highly experienced, collaborative and outcomes focused Asia management team for a six-month maternity cover contract (with the possibility of a longer term position for the right candidate
We are seeking a marketing professional to work with the Senior Business Development and Marketing Operations Manager to support the firm’s marketing, communications and business development activity in Asia.
This role will be based in Singapore and reports to the Senior Business Development and Marketing Operations Manager (based in Brisbane, Australia).
- Working with the marketing team to support Asia practice teams and Principals on their local and global marketing and business development plans and initiatives
- Contributing to and coordinating tenders, capability statements, directory and award submissions
- Coordination of events and sponsorships
- Digital marketing: e-marketing (Pardot), website (WordPress) and social media
- Content: creation of marketing collateral, reports and news articles
- Updating fee scales
- Maintenance of the CRM (Salesforce)
- Monitoring and responding to general enquiries
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ marketing and business development experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Tertiary qualification(s) in marketing, communications or business
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Progressive and proactive with the ability to work in a dynamic and lean marketing team
- The ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven experience and skills in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and WordPress would be advantageous
How to apply
Take the next step in your career and apply now by clicking on the link below to submit a cover letter and your resume.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.