About the Opportunity
We have an exciting role for Marketing and Communications Manager, partnering with Spruson & Ferguson, responsible for developing and executing marketing, brand and communications strategies. You will work closely with Spruson & Ferguson Managing Director and Principals as well as the Sales and Business Development team to develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to meet the firms objectives. You will work closely with IPH Group Communications team on internal communications and to bring campaigns, brand and the vision of the firm and the IPH Group to life internally.
The role will report into the IPH Group’s Director of Communications and Marketing and will be part of a broader shared services team of marketing, brand and communications, sales and business development professionals that report into the Chief Commercial Officer.
As a shard services team, we act as a service provider to the brands within the IPH Group. The structure allows us to share expertise and best practice across a range of marketing, brand and communications and business development activity. It is also designed to provide team members with the opportunity to work across different brands and projects to continuously learn and develop.
IPH is a fast-growing group of companies and we look for team members who can work nimbly and are willing to pounce on opportunities. Our team is small and our structure is flat so team members are required to balance coming up with strategy and ideas whilst rolling up the sleeves to get tasks done.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Be the brand and marketing custodian for a member firm brand
- Develop brand, marketing and communications plans for the member firm that align with key business objectives and support sales and business development activity.
- Manage marketing and brand campaigns and activities for IPH Group activity and new acquisitions where capacity exists.
- Manage and measure marketing and communications campaign activity against investment
- Developing and implement key messaging, thought leadership and client engagement activities informed by macro-trends, industry and client insights in conjunction with subject matter experts to position (member firm) for upcoming opportunities and improve brand perception.
- Leverage relationships with industry associations to identify marketing and positioning opportunities and maximise the value of these partnerships.
- Maintain strong relationships with group firm MD and Principals and support leaders with internal communications and messaging.
- Maintain strong relationships with Sales and Business Development professionals ensuring alignment and delivery of firm goals and objectives.
- Work collegiately and share generously with team members in Marketing, Communications, Sales and Business Development.
- You are an experienced and a confident marketer and communications professional who is used to working with senior executives in professional services.
- You are comfortable leading projects autonomously while also seeking input and feedback from a broad team of marketers and internal stakeholders.
- Experienced in content marketing, with a great instinct for newsworthy content that drives client and stakeholder engagement.
- Driven by commercial outcomes, and enjoy working with sales and development teams.
IPH is Asia Pacific’s leading intellectual property services group, a network of five member firms and two IP services firms working throughout eight global IP jurisdictions with clients in more than 25 countries. The group includes leading IP firms AJ Park, Griffith Hack, Pizzeys and Spruson & Ferguson and services firms Applied Marks. Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (IPH), the group works with a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies and other multinationals, public sector research organisations, SMEs and professional services firms. More than 900 professionals work for the group across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- Competitive salary and incentive scheme
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing support programme
- Hybrid working
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
You will have the opportunity to work across different levels in Spruson & Ferguson and the IPH Group and make an impact with the work you will be doing. You will have exposure to some fascinating subject matter created by some brilliant and creative minds in the IP world.
Who are We
How to Apply
Take the next step in your career and apply now by clicking the APPLY button or email email@example.com.
- Please include your resume and a cover letter that outlines your eligibility for the role in your application.
- Please reference the role you are applying for in the subject line of your application.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.