We are currently looking for an Administrator who can work in both English and Japanese to work with our Patent/Trade Mark team in Singapore. The main focus of the role will include the following:
- Preparing official documents for submission to patent and trademark offices (e.g. patent application/search and examination requests/formalities compliance)
- Monitoring and tracking of crucial deadlines
- Assisting the professional staff
- Filing of documents through Electronic Filing Systems
- General secretarial duties
- Translating documents, interpreting and liaising with Japanese clients
The key requirements for this role will include:
- An undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Trade Marks and/or Patents
- PC literate in MS Office
- Must be a good team player and be willing to work extra hours if required
- Able to work independently and deal tactfully with people at all levels
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese (verbal & written) in order to liaise with Japanese speaking associates.
How to Apply
If you believe you have the required skills and experience for this position, you are invited to send us your resume through the apply now button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Spruson & Ferguson
Spruson & Ferguson is one of the leading intellectual property (IP) service firms operating in the Asia-Pacific region. We have more than 130 years of experience providing a variety of services in the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of IP from our offices in Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Singapore and Sydney. Our multidisciplinary team of more than 400 people, includes some of the most highly regarded IP professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. The team services a diverse client base of Fortune Global 500 companies, SMEs, public sector research organisations, foreign associates and local clients.
Spruson & Ferguson is a subsidiary of IPH Limited, the first IP services group to list on the ASX.