Spruson & Ferguson’s expanded regional trade mark capability has been recognised in the 2017 World Trade Mark Review rankings.
The firm’s Australian Trade Marks practice was Highly Recommended for Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy and the firm’s Thailand and Hong Kong Trade Mark practices were ranked Silver for Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy. The firm was also ranked Bronze for Trade Mark Enforcement and Litigation in Australia.
In addition, Principals in the firm’s Trade Mark practices and Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers were individually recognised for their skills and expertise:
- Tracey Berger, Group Head of Trade Marks – Silver, Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy, Australia
- Ken Hamilton, Principal – Silver, Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy, Australia
- Coral Toh, Principal - Silver, Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy, Hong Kong
- Daniel Greif, Principal – Gold, Trade Mark Prosecution and Strategy, Thailand
- John Afaras, Group Head of Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers – Silver, Trade Mark Enforcement and Litigation, Australia; Recommended - Anti-counterfeiting, Australia
- Khajaque Kortian, Principal, Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers – Bronze, Trade Mark Enforcement and Litigation, Australia
“We are delighted that Spruson & Ferguson’s Trade Marks capability has been recognised in the 2017 World Trade Mark review rankings, across a number of jurisdictions,” said Dr Andrew Blattman, CEO.
“These rankings reflect the high quality and high value services that our Trade Mark teams deliver to our clients across the Asia-Pacific region.”
“With our new offices in Thailand, Indonesia, China and Hong Kong, we can now offer our clients more access to our trade marks service across the region.”
Spruson & Ferguson’s highly qualified trade mark attorneys file more than 3000 trade mark applications each year across the Asia-Pacific region. The team advises on all aspects of the trade mark life cycle and act for a diverse range of local and international clients.
Click here to contact a member of our Trade Marks team.