Spruson & Ferguson (Asia)’s team of trade mark attorneys provides advice and services relating to the clearance, registration, protection, enforcement and management of trade marks across the Asia region.
Our trade mark team offers the full scope of trade mark services, including advice on brand creation, how to register a trade mark regionally, filing and all aspects of prosecution of trade mark applications, defending actions for removal and the monitoring of correct trade mark usage.
We are able to conduct worldwide searches to determine whether any prior applications or registrations for conflicting trade marks would prevent registration, and we can monitor competitor activity within the region and advise on the best course of action for our clients’ portfolios.
Trade mark protection is the key to securing the brands and images that distinguish a company from its competitors. Spruson & Ferguson Asia’s team of highly qualified trade mark attorneys has the experience to help our clients successfully protect their brand and image.
We offer a comprehensive range of trade mark services including:
- advice on brand creation and meeting trade mark registration requirements
- filing of trade mark applications locally and internationally, including via the Madrid Protocol
- prosecution of trade mark applications, including appearance at hearings
- defending actions for trade mark removal
- acting in opposition proceedings
- trade mark clearance, searching and watching services