Spruson & Ferguson provides a comprehensive range of services for the protection, commercialisation, enforcement and management of all forms of intellectual property including patents, trade marks and designs.
Our comprehensive range of IP services includes:
- drafting patent specifications for all technologies
- filing and prosecuting patent, design and trade mark applications
- patent and trade mark opposition proceedings
- advice on infringement and validity of patents, trade marks and designs
- patent, trade mark and design watches, patent and design novelty and infringement searches
- trade mark use policing and dedicated trade mark searching services
- assistance with copyright, domain names, plant breeder’s rights and other IP
- advice on IP enforcement
- IP portfolio management including IP audits and IP mapping
- IP litigation and dispute resolution
- IP commercialisation services including the drafting and negotiation of licenses, joint ventures and R&D collaborations, and advice on the establishment and funding of new technology ventures.
Through Spruson & Ferguson (Asia) and Spruson & Ferguson (Australia) we have the capacity to provide expert representation throughout the Asian region, Australia & New Zealand and South Pacific Islands.