Spruson & Ferguson is a leading provider of intellectual property (IP) services across the Asia-Pacific region, with offices in Sydney, Singapore, Bangkok, Beijing, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Melbourne. Spruson & Ferguson companies are members of IPH Limited group, which includes a range of professional services firms operating under a number of brands throughout the Asia-Pacific Region.
Our nine offices across the Asia-Pacific region have a combined team of more than 400 people to provide clients with comprehensive IP services. Please kindly visit our website www.spruson.com for more information.
We are expanding in Asia and are now looking for a Patent Attorney (Electronics) for our China Patent (Engineering / ICT) Team for handling various patent-related matters in China.
- To prepare, draft, and review patent application documents;
- To analyze, report and respond to office actions;
- To handle clients’ enquires on patent matters;
- To handle or assist Principal in handling patent searches, patent reexamination, patent invalidation, and patent litigation; and
- To undertake other patent work as assigned by Principal.
- Master degree or above with a major in electronics or equivalent;
- Qualified Patent Attorney in China; qualified in Chinese Attorney at law would be a plus;
- CET-6 or above or equivalent level of English, good written English communication skills; good verbal English communication skills would be a plus;
- Above 3 (preferably above 5) years’ working experience in leading China IP agencies or major law firms focusing on patent prosecution matters for international clients;
- Good experience/ skills in patent drafting and prosecution activities;
- Good working knowledge of MS office software; and
- Ability to accomplish his/her duties and responsibilities with a high degree of autonomy.
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to take up these challenges, you are invited to send us your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.