Entering the market as a new start-up can be a daunting prospect. We are on-hand to provide clarity and to simplify the patent, design and trade mark process for new businesses seeking to protect their IP.
Our experience in both established and emerging markets allows us to assist new businesses with assessing their IP assets and identifying potential risks within their portfolio to allow durable and longstanding patent and design applications.
Spruson & Ferguson is able to assist start-up companies, entrepreneurs, researchers and inventors who want to commercialise their innovative IP. Combining the broad technical expertise of our patent and trade mark attorneys and the extensive legal and commercialisation experience of Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers, we offer start-ups across all industries a full range of patent and trade mark services along with related legal and commercial services, including:
- advice on developing strategies and processes to optimise creation, management, protection and exploitation of IP
- identification of new IP
- assess potential for IP protection
- education of staff in the value of IP including how to identify, protect and manage
- formation of start-up and spin-off companies
- facilitating relationships between start-up companies and investors
- structuring, negotiating and drafting agreements relating to R&D, franchising, licensing, joint ventures, sales and distribution
- brand creation
- patent and trade mark filing and prosecution
- trade secrets and copyright advice
Click here to view / contact our professional team.