At Spruson & Ferguson we enjoy the pro bono work we do and we regularly work with a number of organisations across various IP matters, including not-for-profit, charity and industry organisations. Examples of organisations we have provided pro bono services include:
- Medicines Australia (www.medicinesaustralia.com.au)
- TiE (not-for-profit organisation) (www.sydney.tie.org)
- Australian Technology Showcase (www.ats.business.gov.au)
- Bernie Banton Foundation (www.berniebanton.com.au)
- National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples (www.nationalcongress.com.au)
Many of our Principals and professional staff are, or have been, volunteer lecturers at some of Australia’s leading universities, including the Australian National University, the University of New South Wales and the University of Wollongong.